Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!

This is the place to learn everything about Crazy Monkey Gold and any news going on. Please feel free to post your comments and questions, interact with eyour fellow Treasure Hunters and share your xperiences! Please remember to read the Forum rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can someone help me please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trevor206
trevor206

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Can someone help me please Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help me please   Can someone help me please Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:13 pm

i quit this site for awhile but now i want to do it again but i cant re verify my account and i read the faq and it said when i log in i should get a re verify email but i didn't so please help. Can someone help me please Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
MarkyMark07
Crazy Master
Crazy Master
MarkyMark07

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me please   Can someone help me please Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:23 am

Try logging in and clicking on the "edit account" tab and re-enter all your information and make sure it is correct then see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/qp94gd
trevor206
trevor206

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me please   Can someone help me please Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:50 pm

MarkyMark07 wrote:
Try logging in and clicking on the "edit account" tab and re-enter all your information and make sure it is correct then see what happens.
that kinda did it but it still says i need to verify my account do i need to call something to verify my account like on other sites i have done.
Back to top Go down
rayray42
rayray42

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me please   Can someone help me please Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:39 pm

I think you mean so you can cashout? Does it let you view offers and everything? If so, then it only means to withdraw you must be verified...When you try to cashout for your first time it will have you enter your number then to get verified Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rayray421.weebly.com
trevor206
trevor206

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me please   Can someone help me please Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:19 am

rayray42 wrote:
I think you mean so you can cashout? Does it let you view offers and everything? If so, then it only means to withdraw you must be verified...When you try to cashout for your first time it will have you enter your number then to get verified Can someone help me please Icon_smile
i've cashed out before but do you mean my phone number if you do im going to go do that.
Back to top Go down
rayray42
rayray42

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me please   Can someone help me please Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:49 am

yes, your phone number, its a newer rule as far as I know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rayray421.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me please   Can someone help me please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum! :: CrazyMonkeyGold Related :: General Discussion-
Jump to: