Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!

This is the place to learn everything about Crazy Monkey Gold and any news going on. Please feel free to post your comments and questions, interact with eyour fellow Treasure Hunters and share your xperiences! Please remember to read the Forum rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My 2 referals, I don't get earning from them, why??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooka

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-01-04

My 2 referals, I don't get earning from them, why?? Empty
PostSubject: My 2 referals, I don't get earning from them, why??   My 2 referals, I don't get earning from them, why?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 am

I wish I would understand why that I do not and did not received any earning from them! I can see that they logged on but my balance don't change why?

Also, I would like to know, if my referals only do the PTC or CPC do I get earning from them? I thought I
was suppose too!

Please can anyone let me know, cause I will stop doing referals if I can't get paid from them!

Thanks in advance, will come back to check if someone helped me!

Smooka
Back to top Go down
rocketpolll

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-18

My 2 referals, I don't get earning from them, why?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 2 referals, I don't get earning from them, why??   My 2 referals, I don't get earning from them, why?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:17 am

Most of your referals probably will not complete any offers. That is just the way it goes.

1. Sometimes they are just new to GPT sites or are comming off a PTC site and do not understand how to make money here.

2. If your referrals are comming off a PTSU link you paid for on another site, then be sure to stipulate that they need to complete at least one offer.

3. Sometimes they have just done a lot of offers on another site.

4. Waiting for a new contest starts on this site

5. Sometimes they go from site to site cherry picking certain offers

6. Sometime they do not complete offers they use a site because of the referral system. This site has a four tier system.

Getting active refferals is the hardest things to do in GPT but you only need a few good ones to make it all worth while. Read up all the info you can on referring people so your maximizing your effort and not wasting money.
Back to top Go down

My 2 referals, I don't get earning from them, why??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum! :: CrazyMonkeyGold Related :: General Discussion-
Jump to: