Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!

This is the place to learn everything about Crazy Monkey Gold and any news going on. Please feel free to post your comments and questions, interact with eyour fellow Treasure Hunters and share your xperiences! Please remember to read the Forum rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new from pa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenix09

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-22

new from pa Empty
PostSubject: new from pa   new from pa Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:12 pm

hello, my name is troy. i'm 26 years old. i'm very new to all of this gpt stuff but my girlfriend has been doing it for a few years and told me it's a really good easy way to make some extra cash so i figured i would try it out Smile she belongs to so many sites so it was hard finding a site she does'nt belong to but i finally did it! lol. i looked around the site and this looks like a nice well put together site and legit. hopefully things work out for me here. happy offering to everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
kriskrangle49
kriskrangle49

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-29

new from pa Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from pa   new from pa Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:34 pm

phoenix09 wrote:
hello, my name is troy. i'm 26 years old. i'm very new to all of this gpt stuff but my girlfriend has been doing it for a few years and told me it's a really good easy way to make some extra cash so i figured i would try it out Smile she belongs to so many sites so it was hard finding a site she does'nt belong to but i finally did it! lol. i looked around the site and this looks like a nice well put together site and legit. hopefully things work out for me here. happy offering to everyone Smile

Nice to meet you. Im also from PA, Scranton to be exact. Where are you from? I now live in Nashville, TN though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxliveforfree.com/
azgirl

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-05-18

new from pa Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from pa   new from pa Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:33 pm

nice to meet you . i am from sunny az
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new from pa Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from pa   new from pa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new from pa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum! :: Our Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: