Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!

This is the place to learn everything about Crazy Monkey Gold and any news going on. Please feel free to post your comments and questions, interact with eyour fellow Treasure Hunters and share your xperiences! Please remember to read the Forum rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brandarama Offers are back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin
Administrator
Administrator
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Brandarama Offers are back! Empty
PostSubject: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 pm

We just added a bunch of the popular Brandarama offers! They credit great almost 100% of the time when completed properly. ALWAYS use a new, valid email address for each one on these or they WON'T credit! Remember, these are manual crediting offers, so you will not see them credit instantly.

Get them while they are here and hot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crazymonkeygold.com
azgirl

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:52 pm

thanks i already having great luck with them They are HOTTTT!!!!
Back to top Go down
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin
Administrator
Administrator
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:56 pm

They sure are! Just remember to use a new valid email address for each one. If it don't credit the 1st time, try again! These are crediting great!
Back to top Go down
azgirl

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:57 pm

i use new email for every offer i do Smile
Back to top Go down
kriskrangle49
kriskrangle49

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:35 pm

New email for every one, jeez what email service do you use. Im all out of gmails. IT won't let me create anymore with them because ive made like 50 emails lol. Ive been using yahoo now but it messes up too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxliveforfree.com/
azgirl

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:39 pm

i use gmx.com , mail.com gmx is my fav lets u make 10 at one time ... i think my luck ran out on brandarams for today
Back to top Go down
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin
Administrator
Administrator
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:58 pm

Generally, once you do 2 or 3 that credit you have to wait awhile before more will credit. It can take 24 hours before more will credit sometimes.

Try some of the newer offers too! We are trying some new networks and so far the crediting rates are great!
Back to top Go down
kriskrangle49
kriskrangle49

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:12 pm

Well im 3/3 on my brandaramas right now, using new yahoo email each time. hopefully this one ive got left up on my page credits so im 4/4 lol. Thanks CMG for good crediting offers
Back to top Go down
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin
Administrator
Administrator
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:39 am

Note on these offers: the advertiser allows 3 completed offers per day/24 hours. If you do more than 3, they will not credit. You can come back the following day and do 3 more. Remember to always clear your cookies in between each offer and use a new valid email address.!

If you submit Brandarama offers that do not credit within 1 day, they will be deleted so you can re-do them.
Back to top Go down
jnc880

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:45 pm

dang I wish I had read this first I did a few and didnt get credited now I know why...lol thanks for the information
Back to top Go down
azgirl

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:12 pm

now i know y too
Back to top Go down
kriskrangle49
kriskrangle49

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Me too lol. 3 a day is all for me that will work
Back to top Go down
azgirl

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:42 pm

3 a day is actually pretty good but today no luck
Back to top Go down
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin
Administrator
Administrator
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:59 am

The Brandarama offers have expired! Good job to everyone that got in on them while they were here! They should be coming back soon.
Back to top Go down
azgirl

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:51 pm

o i loved those
Back to top Go down
jnc880

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:44 pm

I get about one a day...lol and I must have done them all cause I dont see any others and these are the only things that work for me:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandarama Offers are back!   Brandarama Offers are back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandarama Offers are back!
Page 1 of 1