Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!

This is the place to learn everything about Crazy Monkey Gold and any news going on. Please feel free to post your comments and questions, interact with eyour fellow Treasure Hunters and share your xperiences! Please remember to read the Forum rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily Payments are here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin
Administrator
Administrator
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Daily Payments are here! Empty
PostSubject: Daily Payments are here!   Daily Payments are here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:51 pm

*** DAILY PAYMENTS ARE HERE!! STARTS AUGUST 2ND!***

We now offer daily payments on Crazy Monkey Gold! We know many of you have been waiting for this and its happening. You can request payment via Paypal or Amazon.com Gift Cards which will be sent to your email inbox. Paypal payments will have only a $1 minimum and Amazon.com Gift Cards have a $5 minimum. There is some requirements to be eligible for daily payments, but is nothing hard.

-- Your telephone number will have to be verified before your 1st withdraw. When you request your 1st withdraw, a page will come up to verify your telephone number. Complete the verification and then you will be able to proceed to make your withdraw. You will only have to do this once, unless your telephone number changes.

-- To remain qualified for daily payments, you must post proof of payment on the forum each month. For example, you get a payment on August 14th and request another payment on August 15th, you must have posted proof of payment for the August 14th payment or the 15th will be processed on a Net35 basis.

Check payments will still be available, but will require a $1 processing fee and $20 minimum. Check requests will be mailed and processed within 48 hours.

Treasure Cove prize requests will be processed within 48 hours. If the prize requires shipping, then allow time for the item to arrive in the mail.

**** LOCKED FUNDS - Certain offers such as free trials, shopping and offers requiring a credit card or purchase will be "locked" for 30 days. After 30 days, the earnings will be automatically released into your account. This allows time for the advertisers to confirm the offer(s) and prevent fraud.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

***NOTE: ONLY earnings earned on and after August 2nd qualify for daily payments! You CANNOT withdraw earnings prior to August 2nd for the daily payments. Those withdraws will be paid on the old Net35 basis.

Last edited by CrazyMonkeyGold Admin on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crazymonkeygold.com
azgirl

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Daily Payments are here!   Daily Payments are here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Great idea thanks so much .... Locked Funds Are a great idea ... thanks
Back to top Go down
azgirl

PostSubject: Re: Daily Payments are here!   Daily Payments are here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:25 pm

Very Happy this should also help the site alot and draw in more members . I gonna start advertising it too bounce
Back to top Go down
TheTerminator450
TheTerminator450

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Daily Payments are here!   Daily Payments are here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:33 pm

thanks admin been waiting a while for this.im also gonna see if i can get more people to join.theyll love it when they hear this site pays daily lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
azgirl

PostSubject: Re: Daily Payments are here!   Daily Payments are here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Yes they will love it i just ordered business cards with my referal link put them in laundry mats etc
Back to top Go down
kriskrangle49
kriskrangle49

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Daily Payments are here!   Daily Payments are here! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Thanks CMG, btw Azgirl, leave them in Gas pumps where you put in your credit card. That will get them taken
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxliveforfree.com/
azgirl

PostSubject: Re: Daily Payments are here!   Daily Payments are here! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:30 pm

great idea Smile
Back to top Go down
rayray42
rayray42

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Daily Payments are here!   Daily Payments are here! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:49 am

So, I have about $9.00 earned before Aug 2...I need to get up to $15.00 and then request cashout and it will be paid on net 35...is this right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rayray421.weebly.com
azgirl

PostSubject: Re: Daily Payments are here!   Daily Payments are here! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:54 am

i think so
Back to top Go down
rayray42
rayray42

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Daily Payments are here!   Daily Payments are here! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 am

I'm just not sure if I still need to meet the minimum of $15.00 or if my $9.00 can be paid on net 35 basis...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rayray421.weebly.com
azgirl

PostSubject: Re: Daily Payments are here!   Daily Payments are here! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:58 am

you can send a trouble ticket and ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Payments are here!   Daily Payments are here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Payments are here!
Page 1 of 1