Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!

This is the place to learn everything about Crazy Monkey Gold and any news going on. Please feel free to post your comments and questions, interact with eyour fellow Treasure Hunters and share your xperiences! Please remember to read the Forum rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first daily payment!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
halonoob07

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-07

My first daily payment! Empty
PostSubject: My first daily payment!   My first daily payment! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:20 pm

Hello, this is halonoob07. My first daily payment! I will post a picture when i figure out how to

Last edited by halonoob07 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i ahd to put the link for proof)
Back to top Go down
azgirl

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: My first daily payment!   My first daily payment! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:38 pm

lol i would tell u but i forgot
Back to top Go down
kriskrangle49
kriskrangle49

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: My first daily payment!   My first daily payment! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:31 pm

Find the screen on paypal where you want to take a screenshot. Then press fn and insert prt sc at the same time. Then go to paint and right click and paste. Crop what you want in it and then save. Upload to tinypic.com and find the forum code and post it in here. Thats about it. Any ?'s just ask
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxliveforfree.com/
azgirl

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: My first daily payment!   My first daily payment! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:52 pm

now i remeber thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first daily payment!   My first daily payment! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first daily payment!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum! :: CrazyMonkeyGold Related :: Payment/Prize Proof-
Jump to: