Number of posts : 15
Points : 39
Registration date : 2010-01-04
|Subject: My 2 referals, I don't get earning from them, why?? Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 am|| |
I wish I would understand why that I do not and did not received any earning from them! I can see that they logged on but my balance don't change why?
Also, I would like to know, if my referals only do the PTC or CPC do I get earning from them? I thought I
was suppose too!
Please can anyone let me know, cause I will stop doing referals if I can't get paid from them!
Thanks in advance, will come back to check if someone helped me!
Number of posts : 2
Points : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-18
|Subject: Re: My 2 referals, I don't get earning from them, why?? Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:17 am|| |
Most of your referals probably will not complete any offers. That is just the way it goes.
1. Sometimes they are just new to GPT sites or are comming off a PTC site and do not understand how to make money here.
2. If your referrals are comming off a PTSU link you paid for on another site, then be sure to stipulate that they need to complete at least one offer.
3. Sometimes they have just done a lot of offers on another site.
4. Waiting for a new contest starts on this site
5. Sometimes they go from site to site cherry picking certain offers
6. Sometime they do not complete offers they use a site because of the referral system. This site has a four tier system.
Getting active refferals is the hardest things to do in GPT but you only need a few good ones to make it all worth while. Read up all the info you can on referring people so your maximizing your effort and not wasting money.