Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!

This is the place to learn everything about Crazy Monkey Gold and any news going on. Please feel free to post your comments and questions, interact with eyour fellow Treasure Hunters and share your xperiences! Please remember to read the Forum rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something I noticed about offers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yomama
yomama

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Something I noticed about offers Empty
PostSubject: Something I noticed about offers   Something I noticed about offers Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:02 pm

On some earlier threads I noticed some people said offers are expiring. I'm not sure they are.

What I mean is I have clicked on offers I wanted to work on, and at times I would get re-directed to another site. I thought maybe this offer is expired, but then I would re-clear my cookies and check on the offer again and it pops up ok and I'm able to work on them without trouble.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Back to top Go down
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin
Administrator
Administrator
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Something I noticed about offers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something I noticed about offers   Something I noticed about offers Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Good advice! If you have completed the offer elsewhere also will cause some of them to re-direct. Some networks know if you have already completed an offer elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crazymonkeygold.com

Something I noticed about offers
Page 1 of 1