Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!

This is the place to learn everything about Crazy Monkey Gold and any news going on. Please feel free to post your comments and questions, interact with eyour fellow Treasure Hunters and share your xperiences! Please remember to read the Forum rules.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wow, I can barely get one offer to credit. Ive tried about 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kriskrangle49
kriskrangle49

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Wow, I can barely get one offer to credit. Ive tried about 10 Empty
PostSubject: Wow, I can barely get one offer to credit. Ive tried about 10   Wow, I can barely get one offer to credit. Ive tried about 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:07 pm

I need one more offer to get the account upgrade and I can't get it for my life. I got one offer credited earlier and now I can''t get any. IM using new emails and real info and can't get crap to credit. I got the email saying something was wrong. When will everything be cool because I can't get my final offer completed. Anybody else having this problem or know when it'll be fixed
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxliveforfree.com/
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin
Administrator
Administrator
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Wow, I can barely get one offer to credit. Ive tried about 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, I can barely get one offer to credit. Ive tried about 10   Wow, I can barely get one offer to credit. Ive tried about 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:32 pm

There is no issues any longer with the offers as of late last night. Remember, offers sometimes credit for one member and maybe not for another. There is no concrete reason for this. Some days are better than others. Just be sure to visit the Tips Guide page, located under Tools in the Menu. This helps many members get offers to credit.

On a bright note, I see you did make it! Congrats!!!

Wow, I can barely get one offer to credit. Ive tried about 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum! :: CrazyMonkeyGold Related :: General Discussion-
Jump to: