Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!

This is the place to learn everything about Crazy Monkey Gold and any news going on. Please feel free to post your comments and questions, interact with eyour fellow Treasure Hunters and share your xperiences! Please remember to read the Forum rules.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hello I am new to the site and to the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jnc880

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Hello I am new to the site and to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am new to the site and to the forum   Hello I am new to the site and to the forum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Very Happy hello all My name is Charity. I am from Maine I am new to the site and just wanted to say hello:) The site looks really cool and I am happy to be here. I am a very helping person and will try to help anyone when ever I can.I am honest and loyal and some times funny ..So I hope I will put a smile on someones face What a Face ..Lol I have 2 kids daughter age 13 will be 14 in Sept and a son age 11 will be 12 in Aug. Again Happy to be here and cant wait to get to know others on the site too:)
Back to top Go down
azgirl

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new to the site and to the forum   Hello I am new to the site and to the forum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:13 pm

hi Charity I am originally from NH . this site is great . Nice to meet u  WELCOME
Back to top Go down
jnc880

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new to the site and to the forum   Hello I am new to the site and to the forum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Do U miss NH? Its so pretty there just like Maine Im actually not that far from N.H:)
Back to top Go down
kriskrangle49
kriskrangle49

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new to the site and to the forum   Hello I am new to the site and to the forum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Nice to meet you charity. Im also from around there. Im originally from PA. Any questions, you can ask on here and me and azgirl will usually reply soon or send me a pm. Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxliveforfree.com/
jnc880

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new to the site and to the forum   Hello I am new to the site and to the forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Thank you:)
Back to top Go down
azgirl

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new to the site and to the forum   Hello I am new to the site and to the forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:17 pm

welcome this site is great u will love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new to the site and to the forum   Hello I am new to the site and to the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello I am new to the site and to the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum! :: Our Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: