Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!

This is the place to learn everything about Crazy Monkey Gold and any news going on. Please feel free to post your comments and questions, interact with eyour fellow Treasure Hunters and share your xperiences! Please remember to read the Forum rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin
Administrator
Administrator
CrazyMonkeyGold Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-12-18

NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!!   NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:56 am

We have added a new and quite valuable feature to the site today!

You can now convert your cash earnings to Gold Coins as you please! This is very useful if there is something in the Treasure Cove you want and don't quite have enough Gold Coins to request that reward. Now you can!

$1 Cash = 20 Gold Coins

This is just one of the MANY features we are working on. In the coming weeks we will be adding MANY NEW features throughout the site. We are doing whatever we can to become your #1 GPT site in the industry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crazymonkeygold.com
azgirl

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!!   NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:40 pm

awesome cool great addition
Back to top Go down
kriskrangle49
kriskrangle49

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!!   NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Yes, thanks. I can't wait. This is my number two GPT site right now, just behind Prizerebel but with these new additions, it can surely get number one
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxliveforfree.com/
azgirl

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!!   NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:34 pm

the way this site is going it should be number one in no time
Back to top Go down
jnc880

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!!   NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:49 pm

wow glad I saw this I will have to go look to see what I can do:)
Back to top Go down
sherry william

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!!   NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:30 am

Cash refers to money in the physical form of currency, such as banknotes and coins. The word comes from the modern French word caisse, which means "money box," coming from Provençal word caissa, from the Italian cassa, from the Latin capsa which means "box". In the 18th century, the word passed to refer to the money instead of the actual box containing it. Used as a verb it means "to convert to cash"; for example in the expression "to cash a check". In bookkeeping and finance, "cash" refers to current assets comprising currency or currency equivalents that can be accessed immediately or near-immediately as in the case of money market accounts.
I am a student of ccna and i am so much specialties in the network solution's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!!   NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW Feature! Convert Cash to Gold Coins!!
Page 1 of 1