Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Crazy Monkey Gold Community Forum!

This is the place to learn everything about Crazy Monkey Gold and any news going on. Please feel free to post your comments and questions, interact with eyour fellow Treasure Hunters and share your xperiences! Please remember to read the Forum rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Daily Payment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ballgame

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-04

First Daily Payment Empty
PostSubject: First Daily Payment   First Daily Payment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:08 am

First Daily payment !!!

ME Enterprises just sent you money with PayPal.

Payment details
Amount: First Daily Payment Pixel$3.90 USD
First Daily Payment Pixel
Transaction Date: First Daily Payment PixelAug 3, 2009
Transaction ID: First Daily Payment Pixel###########
Subject: First Daily Payment PixelCrazy Monkey Gold Payment!
Message: First Daily Payment PixelCongrats, your first daily payment! Remember, to remain qualified, you must post proof of payment on the forum monthly!
View the details of this transaction online
ME Enterprises is a Verified buyer.

ME Enterprises has completed the PayPal Verification process to help confirm their identity, and they have a confirmed bank account, or been approved for a PayPal Plus Credit Card.
The PayPal Verification process is a security measure to confirm that a user is the owner of the bank account or credit card they are using in PayPal. Confirming each user's identity helps prevent fraud, such as identity theft, and increases the security of payments in PayPal.

Have you increased your withdrawal and receiving limits? Just log in to your PayPal account, go to the Account Overview page, and click View Limits.
Sincerely,
PayPal
Back to top Go down
azgirl

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-05-18

First Daily Payment Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Daily Payment   First Daily Payment Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 pm

congrats Wtg .... sunny
Back to top Go down

First Daily Payment
Page 1 of 1