In this post we wanted to tell you a little bit about how our offers work, and give you some tips for completing them. We'll add additional answers to questions as they come up. Hope this helps everyone out! Be sure to also check out our FAQ page on our website for even more answers to your questions!Q: How exactly does this work?
Good question. We work with several different companies and advertising networks to find offers for you to complete. When we find a company who wants to have our users try their product or service, we list it on our site. When a user completes their offer through our site, they report the completion to us and we credit your account. Always be sure to click the "Submit for Approval" below each offer to ensure proper credit to your account.
People often ask why some offers take hours or days to confirm for them, and the simple answer is that we rely on our advertisers to provide us with statistics about users who have completed their offers. Some offers credit almost instantly, but others take longer because the advertiser may give us updates only periodically. Once we receive this information from our advertisers, user accounts are updated through our back-end system. We track all your offers and credits due.Q: I did an offer and I still haven’t received credit. Why?
If an offer hasn’t credited for you, it’s because we haven’t received credit. If, for any reason, we don’t receive credit from the advertiser, we cannot credit your account. Remember that in most cases offers confirm within a couple of hours or even minutes, but sometimes they can take days or weeks. We know it’s hard to wait, but try to be patient! Advertisers want to be sure you are properly completing the offer, so some do take a bit longer.Q: Do you offer cash payouts??
Definitely! We offer Paypal, Amazon Gift Cards and Check payments with only a low $1 minimum payout. Check payments have a $20 minimum payout. We also offer Amazon gift cards as an option to cashout.Q: Why would an advertiser withhold credit if I completed the offer?
We understand it’s frustrating to do an offer and not get credit for it—it’s frustrating for us, too! There are a variety of reasons why an advertiser may not credit us for an offer you believe you completed. Here are some of those reasons:
• You didn’t complete the entire offer. If you quit half way through a survey or don’t finish an offer, you won’t be credited. For example, many sites require that you confirm your email address at the end of the registration, if you don't check your email and confirm your email address the offer may not credit.
• Fake or inaccurate information was used. If you use fake information when completing an offer, you will not receive credit. Using fake or misleading information is also against our Terms of Service
and will result in the termination of your account. If you’re not interested in having a company know your real information, don’t do the offer!
• You’ve done the offer before. Advertisers aren’t interested in paying for the same person to try their product or service multiple times. If you’ve done the offer (or possibly even an offer from the same company) outside of CrazyMonkeyGold.com, we won’t receive credit for it if you do it again.
• You used a gift card or prepaid credit card to do the offer. If you do an offer that requires a credit card, some companies will not credit us if you use a gift card or prepaid credit card. This is because they don’t want you signing up for a trial, only to find that your card gets declined if you continue with them after the trial period.
• You canceled the offer immediately. If you sign-up for a product trial and then immediately cancel your trial, you won’t receive credit. The point of our program is that you get paid to try products and services that you’re interested in. By canceling immediately, you’re indicating that you weren’t even interested to begin with. If you’re not interested in an offer, don’t do it!
Remember, an advertiser has the right to deny your credit if they feel it is fraudulent in any way! You will NOT be credited if you use fake information or any type of fraud is detected!Q: Is this program available to residents living outside of the United States.
Yes! Presently we only have offers available to United States, Canada and UK residents. We are working on expanding our offers to other countries, so be sure to check back often!Q: What else should I keep in mind when completing offers?
We do our best to only work with companies who are truthful and up front with our users. If you feel that a company has scammed you (hit you with frivolous charges, for example), please let us know if attempts to resolve the problem with the advertiser directly are not successful. Although we don't have control over the products and services they provide, we can deny them on this website if they are not reputable. We do also use affiliate networks that screen advertisers before being allowed to participate in their programs.Q: When do I get my cash or prize?
Payout and prize requests are processed DAILY and many times received within only a few hours! Some offers such as free trials and those that are high value are locked for a period of time to ensure the offer was completed properly.Q: Do you have a referral program like many other sites?
Most definitely and one of the best referral programs in the industry, with 4 levels! When you register with us, you will earn a whopping 30% of ALL your 1st level referral earnings, 10% for the 2nd level, 5% for the 3rd level and 2% for the 4th level! Consider an upgrade to your account and earn FREE referrals! That is a huge percentage that will increase your earnings very quickly.Q: Are you affiliated with any of the advertisers?
No. We are not affiliated with any of the advertisers on this website. If you have questions about your order you receive from an offer, you must contact the advertiser directly. We have no information concerning your order, payment or personal information on file with our site. We are not responsible for any of the offers or products the advertisers offer. The advertisers own their respective trademarks and copyrights and we have no affiliation or ownership rights over their services/products.Q: Do I need to have "Cookies" enabled on my computer while viewing your site?
Yes! This is how we determine the offers you have completed. Most users/computers already have cookies enabled. If you have your Privacy settings set to High, cookies may not be enabled. You will need to enable them for the duration of visiting our site. You can always delete your Cookies after you complete the offer, which we do suggest deleting your Cookies often.Q: Does your site use anti-fraud detection software to stop hackers and dishonest users?
Yes, we use some of the most advanced anti-fraud software and take it very seriously. When other people "cheat" on our site, it costs us and our members time and money! We will not tolerate any type of fraud or "bots" on our site. There is too much of this going on with incentive sites and we are not going to be one of them. We will ban those who use cheating programs and take appropriate measures to protect ourselves, advertisers and our members of this site. We take abuse very seriously and will investigate all claims or complaints intensively.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
. You may also send a PM (Private Message) to the Admin directly here on the Forum. We welcome your questions and comments and do everything we can to respond within 1 business day.